- Qualifications and Career Profile
GORO, Kazuo has practiced for over 30 years in domestic and international patent, trademark, Utility model, design patent, and copyright.
- Patent attorney litigator, licensed in 2003
- Patent attorney, licensed in 1988
- Practice Areas
Counseling, prosecution, licensing and litigation in all aspects of intellectual property matters.
- Technical Expertise
Electronic equipment including motor, inverter, electronic circuit such as motor control circuit, and computer control device, Machinery including production equipment and machine tool, Material technology including, High polymer chemistry, ceramics and inorganic materials, and Biotechnology
Bachelor of Inorganic materials engineering in 1974 from Nagoya Institute of Technology
Japan Patent attorneys association (JPAA), AIPPI, APAA, Japan Law Foundation (JLF), Japan Intellectual Property Arbitration Center (JIPAC), Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA)
- JIPA Patent law and utility model law for Intellectual property department staffs in 1998, 2004, 2005
- JIII Intellectual property course for practitioners, Japan Institute of Invention and Innovation (JIII)
- Member of JPAA Committees including Patent System Operation Consultation Committee, Patent Committee, Copyright Committee, International Cooperation Committee, Software Committee
- Council member of the Board of Executive Directors of JPAA in 2002
- Vice president of Tokai branch of JPAA in 2007
- Japanese, English